It's Friday April 28, 2017
News From The Village Updated Almost Daily
May 5, 2015
OOriental held its 10th Annual Town Wide Yard Sale on May 2. More than 75 sellers took part. Would-be bargain hunters brought something that Oriental’s streets don’t often see: traffic jams.
In one stretch on Wall Street in front of and near Marsha’s Cottage, several sellers set up their tables, and provided a glimpse of what folks were getting rid of.Glassware at a table where proceeds went to Pamlico Community College.Lots of strings at one seller’s spread.That drew some local musicians.A wee banjo.Joe Bliss was offering a boat for sale.
Posted Tuesday May 5, 2015 by Melinda Penkava
Share this page: Email
• April 2017 - A Wooden Boat Is Building
• April 2017 - Town Board Meeting April 2017
• April 2017 - Wally Chapin, 1949-2017
• April 2017 - Miss Murple's Last Case
• April 2017 - Tale of Two Libraries
• April 2017 - PAWS 2017 Pet Parade
• March 2017 - Flood Warning: Streamlining Regs & Filling Streams
• March 2017 - College Racing To Bring 100+ Sailors To Town
• March 2017 - Town Officials Respond To Suggestions
• March 2017 - Lady Hurricanes Make School History in UNC Dean Dome
• March 2017 - What Oriental Needs...
• February 2017 - Oriental's Future - Your Ideas & Concerns
• February 2017 - Town Manager Says Pick Up After Your Dog
• February 2017 - Town Board Meeting, February 2017
• February 2017 - A Peck of Pamlico Pickleball Players