It's Monday March 27, 2017
News From The Village Updated Almost Daily
May 5, 2015
OOriental held its 10th Annual Town Wide Yard Sale on May 2. More than 75 sellers took part. Would-be bargain hunters brought something that Oriental’s streets don’t often see: traffic jams.
In one stretch on Wall Street in front of and near Marsha’s Cottage, several sellers set up their tables, and provided a glimpse of what folks were getting rid of.Glassware at a table where proceeds went to Pamlico Community College.Lots of strings at one seller’s spread.That drew some local musicians.A wee banjo.Joe Bliss was offering a boat for sale.
Posted Tuesday May 5, 2015 by Melinda Penkava
Share this page: Email
• March 2017 - Flood Warning: Streamlining Regs & Filling Streams
• March 2017 - College Racing To Bring 100+ Sailors To Town
• March 2017 - Town Officials Respond To Suggestions
• March 2017 - Lady Hurricanes Make School History in UNC Dean Dome
• March 2017 - What Oriental Needs...
• February 2017 - Oriental's Future - Your Ideas & Concerns
• February 2017 - Town Manager Says Pick Up After Your Dog
• February 2017 - Town Board Meeting, February 2017
• February 2017 - A Peck of Pamlico Pickleball Players
• January 2017 - Piggly Wiggly Jan 2017 Update
• January 2017 - Chinese New Year Dragon Run
• January 2017 - NC Marine Fisheries Meeting Votes Agaiinst Proposal To Limit Trawling
• January 2017 - Town Board Meeting, January 2017 - A Recap
• January 2017 - Scenes From New Years 2017 Regatta
• December 2016 - Friends Of The Dragon 2017